SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Social Allies are seeking a creative Social Media Marketing Executive to assist in the creation of social posts, strategies and campaigns.
Candidates must have a flair for writing and great organisational skills. The ideal candidate for this role will be trained in Marketing, PR, English or a related field although other applicants will be considered.
- Be current across emerging trends and developments
- Be current across all new emerging technologies and social communities
- Have Experience in copywriting i.e writing for social media, blogs or ads
- Have great teamwork skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Have Time management and multi-tasking abilities
- Have Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude
- Can create and edit TikTok’s, reels and Instagram stories
- Happy to participate in content that represents the Social Allies brand
You will participate in the development of social media strategies and key programming throughout the year, including researching a range of subjects and industries; adapting tone of voice to a wide range of organisational identities.You will also pitch creative ideas and work collaboratively with team members to launch projects.
Holidays: 24 + Bank Holiday
Interested in this role or want to find out more?
Please attach your CV and cover letter with the role you’d like to apply for in the subject line.
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SOCIAL ALLIES
AN ENVIRONMENT FOR PERSONAL GROWTH